AiSaR LuV EjA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Habislah Dietku

Macam mana nieeeeeee???????????????????

Eja xboleh control nafsu makan eja..Just now i have just eaten 1 chicken burger together with the roti--- which have been mention by ALL Atkiens that roti cannot be included in my diet... OMGosh...

What should i do????

I'm so hungry and cant resist the burger...

Its ok-its ok eja...I have to start all over again...Never give up eja..Chaiyok!!

BUT the problem is my KETOSIS have been BURN..Huh! sediy! Padan muka! tula xmau STRONG and xdak DETERMINATION la eja nie! kan dah kena start all over again. HuaAaaAAa...it's takes 3 days all together to my KETOSIS occur back...(serius dalam hati menyesal gila..Kenapalah jadi macam nie...huh, xlarat dah nak mengeluh)

I promise starting from tomorrow, eja nekad akan diet kembali dan xdak dah nak kantoi-kantoi.
Insya'Allah..Please give me courage! amin¬

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright© All Rights Reserved ejasamsudin.blogspot.com